Acknowledgement & Agreement
Each of the undersigned specifically represents to Lender and to Lender's actual or potential agents, brokers, processors, attorneys, insurers, servicers, successors and assigns and agrees and acknowledges that: (1) the information provided in this application is true and correct as of the date set forth opposite my signature and that any intentional or negligent misrepresentation of this information contained in this application may result in civil liability, including monetary damages, to any person who may suffer any loss due to reliance upon any misrepresentation that I have made on this application, and/or in criminal penalties including, but not limited to, fine or imprisonment or both under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Sec. 1001, et seq.; (2) the loan requested pursuant to this application (the "Loan") will be secured by a mortgage or deed of trust on the property described in this application; (3) the property will not be used for any illegal or prohibited purpose or use; (4) all statements made in this application are made for the purpose of obtaining a residential mortgage loan; (5) the property will be occupied as indicated in this application; (6) the Lender, its servicers, successors or assigns may retain the original and/or an electronic record of this application, whether or not the Loan is approved; (7) the Lender and its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors and assigns may continuously rely on the information contained in the application, and I am obligated to amend and/or supplement the information provided in this application if any of the material facts that I have represented herein should change prior to closing of the Loan; (8) in the event that my payments on the Loan become delinquent, the Lender, its services, successors or assigns may, in addition to any other rights and remedies that it may have relating to such delinquency, report my name and account information to one or more consumer credit reporting agencies; (9) ownership of the Loan and/or administration of the Loan account may be transferred with such notice as may be required by law; (10) neither Lender nor its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors or assigns has made any representation or warranty, express or implied, to me regarding the property or the condition or value of the property; and (11) my transmission of this application as an "electronic record" containing my "electronic signature," as those terms are defined in applicable federal and/or state laws (excluding audio and video recordings), or my facsimile transmission of this application containing a facsimile of my signature, shall be as effective, enforceable and valid as if a paper version of this application were delivered containing my original written signature.
Acknowledgement. Each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges that any owner of the Loan, its servicers, successors and assigns, may verify or reverify any information contained in this application or obtain any information or data relating to the Loan, for any legitimate business purpose through any source, including a source named in this application or a consumer reporting agency.
I/We fully understand that it is a Federal crime punishable by fine or imprisonment, or both, to knowingly make any false statements concerning any of the above facts as applicable under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001, et seq.
Loan E-Sign Disclosure
The following disclosure is required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act). Please read this E-SIGN Disclosure carefully and keep a copy for your records.
Electronic Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
By following the "Consent Instructions" below, you are consenting to receive disclosures related to your loan application electronically. If you do not consent; we will mail these documents to you. By consenting to electronic delivery of loan disclosures, you agree to provide us with your current email address and update us as to any changes in such information by contacting us at the number or email address listed under contact information.
Requesting Paper Copies
Even after consent, you have the right to receive a paper copy of the disclosures related to your current loan transaction. If you would like to receive a paper copy at no charge, please contact us at the number or email address listed under "Contact Information". Please include your name and mailing address and be sure to state that you are requesting a copy of the disclosures related to your current loan transaction.
Withdrawal of Consent
If after consenting, you wish to withdrawal your consent prior to loan consummation, you can do so by contacting us at the number or email address listed under contact information.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain your account information electronically, you must have:
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet.
- An Internet web browser with capabilities to support a minimum 128-bit encryption.
- Software which permits you to receive, access, print and save Portable Document format or "PDF" files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 and above.
- A valid email address.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your account information electronically, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide account information electronically. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
By providing your name and email address below, you consent to receive legal disclosures electronically and to the terms and conditions described above.
Please click each link below to access the up-front disclosures relating to your Mortgage loan application.
If you are applying for an Adjustable Rate Mortgage ("ARM") loan, please click the applicable links below:
- For all ARM loan applications, please click the following link to access the Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages ("CHARM Booklet")
- If you are applying for a one-year ARM loan (rate may change every year), please click the following link to access the ARM Program Disclosure for this loan product. One Year ARM Disclosure
- If you are applying for a three-year ARM loan (rate may change every three years), please click the following link to access the ARM Program Disclosure for this loan product. Three Year ARM Disclosure
- If you are applying for a five-one ARM loan (rate may change every year after initial five years), please click the following link to access the ARM Program Disclosure for this loan product. Five-One Year ARM Disclosure
- If you are applying for a seven-one ARM loan (rate may change every year after initial seven years), please click the following link to access the ARM Program Disclosure for this loan product. Seven-One Year ARM Disclosure
- If you are applying for a ten-one ARM loan (rate may change every year after initial ten years), please click the following link to access the ARM Program Disclosure for this loan product. Ten-One ARM Disclosure
Type your name in the box below to represent your electronic signature.