Maximize Your Overdraft Freedom
Federal regulation requires that you give us permission to cover ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases through Overdraft Freedom.
Everyday debit card purchases are those which you use your debit card for during one-time transactions, such as: purchases at the grocery store; gas station; or pharmacy.
Please take a moment to consider how you use your debit card and select the choice that is right for you.
If you decide to OPT-IN for coverage of ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases:
- Liberty may cover your ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions up to the Overdraft Freedom limit established for your account.
- There is no fee to OPT-IN for coverage of ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases through the Overdraft Freedom service.
- Liberty’s standard overdraft fee will apply each time a transaction is covered when there are insufficient funds in your account. You will incur the fee ONLY if Liberty overdrafts your account to cover the ATM withdrawal or everyday debit card transaction.
If you decide NOT to OPT-IN:
- Liberty will not cover your ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions if there are not sufficient funds in your account.
- Your transaction will be declined, even in an emergency, if there are not sufficient funds in your account to cover the transaction.
Please complete this form and click
The BENEFITS of Overdraft Freedom:
How do I OPT-IN for coverage of ATM
withdrawals and everyday debit card
- Prevents the embarrassment of a declined transaction
- Provides a safety net
- Maximizes your options in case of an emergency
Overdraft Fees & Disclosures
- Complete the online form on this page, or
- Print this form and mail it to us, or drop it off at any Liberty Savings Bank Financial Center, or
- all us at 1.800.436.6300.