In order to apply for a card for your account, please complete the form below. If your card has been lost or stolen, or if you have any questions about completing the application, please call our service center at (304) 257-4111. Please note - if the account requested is a joint account, both owners should complete this form.
What you Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway.
This notice explains our overdraft practices.
What are the overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means that we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If you do not authorize Grant County Bank to pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined on ATM or Debit card transactions.
What fees will I be charged if Grant County Bank pays my overdraft?
Under our overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of $30.00 per item each time we pay an overdraft.
- Also, if your account is overdrawn for 4 or more consecutive business days, we will charge an additional $2.00 per day.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
Grant County Bank - ATM/Visa Debit Cardholder Agreement
Any use, signing or retention of a Grant County Bank ATM/Debit Visa ("Card") by the person named thereon ("Holder") constitutes Holder's acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Holder is responsible for all transfers arising from the use of the Card, including transfers made by one with Holder's permission. Permission to use Holder's Card includes the right to make withdrawals or transfer funds from Holder's individual or joint accounts.
- The Card remains the property of the Bank, and may be cancelled by the Bank at any time without notice and will be surrendered immediately upon Bank's request.
- This agreement will control and govern use of the Card in making withdrawals from Holder's Checking and/or Savings Accounts in Bank; transferring funds between all Holder's Accounts in Bank; and any other use permitted by Bank from time to time.
- Bank may limit Holder's right to use the Card, notwithstanding the balance in Holder's accounts.
- When the Holder uses the Card to transfer funds between accounts maintained by Holder at the Bank, such transfers shall be held for safekeeping only and treated as received at the opening of the next banking day. Credit for such transactions is subject to Bank's final count and acceptance. Receipts prepared by Holder at the time of making a transfer at an automated teller machine ("ATM") are not binding on the Bank and are subject to confirmation by the Bank.
- When Holder uses the Card to make withdrawals from Holder's checking or savings account, the imprinting through the ATM of the Holder's checking or savings account number on the machine receipt, which the Holder will receive, will be deemed to be the Holder's written request and consent for a withdrawal in the amount selected and printed on the receipt. Such withdrawals may be made up to the amount of the established periodic withdrawal limits or the balance in the Holder's account, whichever is less, and are subject to all agreements and service charges applicable to Holder's checking or savings accounts.
- If the Holder through use of the Card makes a withdrawal from either his or her checking account or savings account which exceeds the balance in that account, the Holder shall be obligated to pay Bank immediately the amount by which the withdrawal exceeds said balance.
- Holder agrees to give notice immediately to Bank if the Card has been lost or stolen.
- Bank shall not be liable for any refusal to honor Holder's Card.
- Bank reserves the right to amend, revise or modify this Agreement. A copy of such amendment, revision or modification will be mailed to Holder at Holder's last known address shown on the records of the Bank. Any amendment, revision, or modification shall become effective on the date specified therein, and use of the Card by the Holder, subsequent to the effective date of any such amendment, revision or modification shall constitute acceptance thereof by the Holder.
- Holder may surrender the Card and terminate this agreement as to future use of the Card at any time. No such termination of this Agreement by Holder shall be effective as to obligations of Holder with respect to use of the Card prior to the date such termination is received by the Bank.
- All transactions arising from Holder's use of the Card are subject to and controlled by the terms of all applicable account agreements and other contractual relationships with Bank and all applicable rules and regulations of the Bank.
- All Electronic Banking disclosures set forth by Bank are incorporated herein by reference as though rewritten in this Cardholder Agreement and Holder agrees to all such electronic banking terms and conditions.
- Holder agrees to pay the following fees associated with use of the Card:
a. Cash withdrawals/transfers - $1.00 per transaction at ATMs we do not own;
b. Account Inquiry - $.50 per inquiry at ATMs we do not own;
c. Replacement of lost, stolen or abused Card -$7.00 per replacement.
d. Owner of ATM may also charge a fee.