This Mobile Capture Agreement and Disclosure ("the Agreement") governs the use of PremierBank’s Mobile Capture service ("Mobile Capture") offered by PremierBank ("The Bank"). Mobile Capture allows Bank customers to deposit checks to their PremierBank deposit accounts through the use of a Mobile Device (“cellular phone”) and the PremierBank Mobile Banking App. When you use any of the Mobile Capture services described in this Agreement, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Mobile Capture service does not change any other agreement you may already have with us. You should review those agreements for any applicable fees, for limitations on the number and dollar amounts of deposits you can make, and for other restrictions which might impact the use of your account(s) with the Mobile Capture service.
Mobile Capture Process
• Each check must be imaged separately.
• You must endorse the check “For Mobile Deposit” above your signature on the back of the check or the deposit may be rejected.
• There is a deposit limit of $2,000 per check and $6,000 per day.
• Deposits can be made to active PremierBank checking or savings accounts.
• The deposit will be transferred to PremierBank and memo-posted to your account within 4 hours of the deposit Monday through Friday, on days that the Bank is open for business. The deposit will be credited to your account during the nightly update.
• Deposits made after 4 pm Monday through Friday (on days that the Bank is open for business) or on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the next business day and will typically be memo-posted to your account by 10 am.
• Checks deposited via mobile capture cannot be deposited in another manner such as in person or at an ATM.
• The Bank is not obligated to notify you if the deposit is rejected but will make every effort to do so. You can also monitor your deposit via mobile banking.
• We highly recommend you retain the check(s) deposited in a secure place, until you know the deposit was accepted and the check has cleared (10 days is typical). You should then securely dispose of the items.
PremierBank utilizes many types of security in our Online and Mobile Banking processes and we expect that our customers will also use appropriate security when using Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit, such as antivirus, passwords, current patching and updates to apps and operating systems on their mobile devices. Customers should also always use secure networks when using mobile banking and mobile capture.
For the purpose of determining availability of funds, the Bank may hold funds for the period of time permitted by Regulation CC.
Limitations on Types of Items Deposited by Mobile Capture
• The Bank will accept deposits of checks that are made payable to you (the customer).
• The Bank will not accept deposits of checks that are third party checks.
• The Bank will not accept deposits of checks drawn on a banks located outside the United States.
• The Bank will not accept deposits of checks drawn on another bank that are issued by you payable to you.
• The Bank will not accept deposits of substitute checks.
• The Bank will not accept deposits of previously NSF checks
Limitations on Image Quality of Items Deposited by Mobile Capture
The customer must ensure that the image created of the check accurately represents the front and the bank of the check. Image quality is absolutely essential.
• Liability Disclosure. Please inform us if you believe there have been unauthorized transfers to or from your account. Telephoning is the best way of doing this. You will not be liable for unauthorized electronic transfers to or from your account.
• Address and Telephone Number. If you believe that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call or write at (920) 563-6616, PremierBank, 70 North Main Street, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538.
• Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not included.
• Disclosure of Charges. There will be no charges for electronic transfers but your account(s) will be subject to our regular account charges as stated in the account agreement.
• Periodic Statements. We will provide you with a statement which will include, among other things, a brief description of all electronic fund transfers made to or from your account. The description will be sufficient to enable you to identify each such transfer and to relate it to a receipt furnished to you for the transfer. We will provide such a statement for each month in which such a transfer occurs, or quarterly, if you do not have an EFT transaction for three consecutive months.
• Passbook Account. If you bring your passbook to us, we will record any preauthorized credits or debits that were made to your account since the last time your passbook was updated.
• Preauthorized Credits. If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, you can call us at(920) 563-6616, to find out whether or not the deposit has been made.
• Preauthorized Withdrawals. If you have notified us in advance to make regular payments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments by doing the following:
o Call or write us at (920) 563-6616, PremierBank, 70 North Main Street, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538, in time for us to receive your request 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call. We will charge our regular fee for each stop payment order you give us.
o Notice of Varying Amounts. There may be occasions when your preauthorized payments may vary in amount. The preauthorized receiver will notify you 10 days in advance of the amount that your account will be debited and the date the debit will take place. You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.
o Liability for Failure to Stop Payment of Preauthorized Transfer. If you order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
• Liability for Failure to Make Transfers. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
o If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
o If the circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
o There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
• Account Information Disclosure. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfer you make:
o Where it is necessary for completing transfers, or
o In order to verify the existence and the condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant, or
o In order to comply with government agency or court orders, or
o If you give us your written permission.
In Case of Errors of Questions About Your Electronic Transfers
Telephone: (920) 563-6616 or write: PremierBank, 70 North Main Street, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
If you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement, we must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
• Tell us your name and account number.
• Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
• Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will re-credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in the error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not re-credit your account.
If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
Changes in Terms or Termination
We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time and will notify you of such changes by mail or electronic message. Your continued use of the Mobile Capture service after the effective date of change will represent your acceptance of the changes. We also reserve the right to cancel this Agreement at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice. Examples of when we may cancel this Agreement and the use of the Mobile Capture service without prior notice include, but are not limited to:
• If you breach this or any other agreement we may have with you;
• If we have reason to believe that there has been or may be an unauthorized use of your Password or account(s);
• If there is conflicting claims as to the funds in any of your account(s);
• If you request us to do so;
• If you do not access the system for a period of 90 days or longer.
You agree to the forgoing Consumer Mobile Capture Agreement.